語法 – as ~ as possibility
as~as possibleで「できるだけ～」の意味。根底にあるのは原級比較で「あなたができるのと同じ位」という意味。～に来るのは原級比較と同じ（参考：Cambridge as-as）
- Finish your work as soon as possible.
- Can you come as soon as possible?
- Go to as many places as you can.
- We got here as fast as we could.
- 引用：The Economist Britain after Brexit
not just because decisions are best made as close to the action as possible, but also because people need to feel they have power over their own destiny.
I was as good as you are.とI was good as you are.との違いは？
I was good as you are.だと何も比較していない。I was as good as you are.だと「あなと同程度に」というニュアンスであなたと比べている。